|Repo:|| XBMC.org (v11)|
|Summary:||Weather forecast from wunderground.com|
Weather forecast provided by Weather Underground (http://www.wunderground.com/)
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on Manager from within XBMC by going to:
- Get add-ons
- XBMC.org Add-ons
- Weather information
- Weather Underground
2 Basic Settings
Here you can select three weather locations. On the weather screen in XBMC, you will be able to switch between those locations.
If the weather addon fails to find your location, please try again with a larger town close to you.
3 Advanced Options
- Location x,y,z display name
- This allows you to change the name XBMC will use for your location on the weather screen
- Location x,y,z id
- Instead of downloading weather for a certain town/city, this option allows you to get weather from airports, zipcodes, long/lat and personal weather stations. the id needs to be in one of the formats listed below:
- 60290 - US zipcode
- Australia/Sydney - country/city
- 37.8,-122.4 - latitude,longitude
- KJFK - airport code
- pws:KCASANFR70 - Personal Weather Station id
- autoip - AutoIP address location
- autoip.json?geo_ip=220.127.116.11 - specific IP address location
- CA/San_Francisco - US state/city
- Map zoom level
- The setting will affect the area covered in the weather map on the Maps & Alerts screen.
- Animated map
- Instead of one static image, use the weather maps images of the last few hours to create an animation. this may not work for all locations, as the weather map for some locations is not updated frequently.
- Weekend days are not the same across the world. select the setting that matches your location
- Enable logging
- Enables debug logging for the Addon, only enable this if you have bugs and you want to submit a debug log.
4 Information for Skinners
see: README.txt included in the addon.