XBMC has several built-in UPnP A/V features, including the ability to receive UPnP and DLNA content pushed to XBMC, browse UPnP and DLNA media sources, sharing an XBMC library with other UPnP and DLNA devices, and even controlling UPnP and DLNA devices. UPnP is also the easiest way to share a library from one XBMC device to another.
UPnP may refer to:
- UPnP/Media source - A type of media source that can be added in XBMC to receive videos from a UPnP server
- UPnP/Server - XBMC's UPnP server abilities
- UPnP/Client - XBMC as an UPnP/DLNA client ("play to" target)
- HOW-TO:Share libraries using UPnP - How to share XBMC from one device (as a server) to another XBMC device (as a media source).
- UPnP/Developer notes - Notes for developers.