NOTICE: Account creation on the wiki has been temporarily disabled until the wiki is moved to OpenID. If you need an account before then, please request one here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165868
Plugin that let's you browse and play videos from BlipTV!
To install this add-on you must do so from the Add-on Manager from within XBMC by going to:
- Get add-ons
- XBMC.org Add-ons
- Video Add-ons
- In order to use this plugin you will need the latest Eden-pre release of XBMC. Older versions will not work.*
This project is a plugin for the open-source media center XBMC, that enables XBMC to interface with BlipTV.
- Non-intrusive user notifications
- Video thumbnail browsing for a more pleasant user experience
- Searching (including locally cached searches)
- Explore BlipTV feature allowing casual browsing of BlipTV from your couch.
2.1.1 Browser extensions
Adds a "Play in XBMC" button under YouTube videos.
This extensions will autoplay everything while the browser is on the http://www.youtube.com/leanback page.
Some embeded videos will also have a "Play in XBMC" button, these may be badly placed.
3 Known problems
4 Feature request
If you have a feature request then create a new post in the BlipTV support thread.
5 Reporting a bug
If you are having problems with the plugin or just have a query please do read the documentation and do a search on the XBMC BlipTV support thread before posting.
If you believe you have found a new bug, create a log (see below) and post in the Vimeo support thread.
5.1 Creating a usefull debug log
Typically users will report errors with descriptions that lack many important details. While we take all user reported errors seriously, its often is impossible to help if without a proper debug-log, this guide will take you through the steps to create such a log.
As such, if you want any help with this issue you must follow these steps.
- Open the plugin and go to "Advanced" in settings, enable "Plugin debug" and confirm.
- Find your debug Log here:
- Mac OSX:
- Windows 7 & Vista:
- Paste your debug log to http://pastebin.com/ ( Do NOT upload part of the log, we need the ENTIRE log. )
- Post a message in this thread with your debug log.
If you have problems following the guide, please ask on the forum thread and we will help you through it.
Integration and unittests are run continously by Jenkins